If you have so many books that you keep in your bedroom, you will love this post we have today.
For sure, you will be able to get ideas on what you can do with your books especially if they are all scattered and cluttered. It is always good to keep our books well-arranged so that it won’t be hard to get those that we need. Also, it will look better in your bedroom.
Tribuz Interiors, the top residential interior designers in Delhi NCR, provide a tailored approach and seamless interior design service, with a commitment to the execution of our clients’ brief and wishes
Yes, you can have a library in your home and aside from a separate home library, you can have it in your very own private hub
- Saarinen Large Womb Chair makes a perfect seating while reading but the shelves on the side also makes a perfect spot for storing books
2.If you don’t have enough space for a tall bookshelf like the ones above, then go for a low one like this.
3.Bookshelves frame the windows of this bedroom. It really is a nice spot to place it
4.A tiny home can still have a space for books just like this one that occupies the wall for the tiny bedroom.
5.A Yankees fan bedroom with built-in shelves and cabinets that will suit the needs of a young man.
- You can also place floating shelves on both sides of the bed to carry the books for you.
- We love how the books were distributed in the shelf and how spaces were left on some areas.
- It would really be nice to read on a bench just beside the window! and that is possible because the books are just around the bench.
- Bamboo flooring, a blue Ikea bed, floor to ceiling shelving and an opaque confetti-patterned vintage chair- what else would you need for a boy’s bedroom?
10.A tranquil bedroom that is gifted with a bookshelf under the television. So, what would you do? Read or watch?
- Try using the upper area of the wall for bookshelves. And yah, you have to provide a ladder too.
Booklovers will surely love to see how this list where bedrooms interior designs have their own shelves for books. It is like a library and bedroom in one!